What is ESN Sweden?
ESN Sweden is a part of the ESN International, and consist of a national board and different local sections.
At the moment ESN Sweden has 14 different sections: Borås, BTH, CIRC (Chalmers), Jönköping, Kalmar, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Skövde, SU (Stockholm University), Södertörn, Växjö and Örebro.
Goals of ESN Sweden
ESN’s goal is to work for international students who spend parts or all of their university studies in another country than their country of origin.
This is done by;
- Improving social and academic integration of foreign students;
- Promoting international students' rights and obligations;
- Making sure that the interests of international students are protected when it comes to integration issues, but also by evaluating existing exchange opportunities;
- Facilitating the dissemination of information on exchange opportunities;
- Creating a strong network in Sweden to make a contribution both nationally and internationally;
- Providing activities and a social network;
- Promoting cooperation between sections.
- ESN Sweden is religiously and politically uncommitted.
We work actively with projects that will improve the situation for international students studying in Sweden. Those projects are based on three levels: local, national and international.
ESN Sweden is organizing events on both national and local level.
For more information about ESN Sweden, visit http://www.esnsweden.org